We believe in providing complete customer satisfaction. Let us know how we can help you with your Goodrich product.
Goodrich Sound LLC warrants your Goodrich product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as it is owned by the original retail purchaser, except that switches, jacks, controls, all other electronic components, hardware, plated surfaces, are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. This warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an Authorized Goodrich Sound Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein. IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE VALIDATING THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
Warranty service is provided solely by Goodrich Sound LLC and select, authorized Dealers. To receive warranty service, return the complete instrument to an Authorized Service Center, with your sales receipt as proof of purchase, during the applicable warranty period. Defective components that qualify for coverage under this warranty will be repaired or replaced (at Goodrich Sound’s discretion) without charge. Remedies beyond normal service repair of any Goodrich product require both an evaluation and confirmation of the defect and a direct recommendation to Goodrich Sound for alternative considerations.
All transportation, insurance and freight charges associated with warranty service and repairs on Goodrich products are the responsibility of the purchaser, as is any service initiated for the purpose of customizing setups or adjustments beyond factory specifications.
Limitations and Exclusions
The following items are not covered by this warranty.
1. Grip wear and batteries.
2. Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
3. Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or problems due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of
perspiration, or any other chemicals.
4. Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
5. Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification.
6. Normal wear and tear on any part of the product including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, etc.
7. All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or Acts of Nature.
8. Any product, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
10. Any instrument purchased from anyone other than an Authorized Goodrich Dealer.
11. Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons (any person other than Goodrich Sound LLC or an Authorized Service Center).
THE FOREGOING CONSTITUTES THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY GOODRICH SOUND LLC WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND IS MADE EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Any implied warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, imposed under state law are limited to the duration of this limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not be applicable to you.
GOODRICH SOUND LLC ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM FAILURE OF THIS PRODUCT NOR ANY LOSS OF INCOME, SATISFACTION, OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE LOSS OF USE OF SAME DUE TO DEFECTS OR AVAILABILITY OF SAME DURING SERVICE.
Note: This warranty applies only to Goodrich product purchased on or after January 1, 2018 and purchased and serviced within the U.S.A. and Canada. Warranties outside these countries are as defined by the authorized Goodrich Distributor for your country or region, and may vary from the above in terms and/or length.
EFFECTIVE DATE: JANUARY 1, 2018